Simple Weather Alert
Working 24/7... so you don't have to.
⚡️ Provide A Valuable Service
You will help get the word out as quickly as possible when severe weather threatens your local community. Your readers will remember your website as the place to go for the latest weather alert updates.
⚡️ Get More Page Views
Make your website the go-to place for the latest weather alert information by adding real-time weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
⚡️ Attract Twitter Followers
Attract Twitter followers with important real-time content.
Weather alerts for a geographic area you specify are automatically tweeted as they are issued by the National Weather Service.
We provide important real-time content for community websites. TV station, radio station and newspaper websites can benefit by providing their audiences with the latest alert information from the National Weather Service.
Severe thunderstorms, flooding, hail... everyone wants to know when something important is happening with the weather. Weather alerts from Simple Weather Alert will keep your Twitter followers and website audience in the know with real-time updates about weather alerts in your area.
- Fully automated service. Webmaster not needed.
- 24/7 coverage. Have peace of mind knowing that you are covered whenever an important weather event occurs.
- Tweets contain the location, speed and direction of movement of tornadoes and severe thunderstorms.
- Desktop and mobile-friendly. (Try it out on your phone!)
- Display the latest alert information on your website
- Use Twitter's Facebook app to automatically post the alerts to Facebook
- Customized for a geographic area you specify.
- Reliable. The service is hosted on Amazon Web Services.
- Smart filtering of alerts: many repetitive and nuisance alerts are filtered out.
- Alerts come directly from the National Weather Service.
- We will work with you to customize the service to fit your needs.
Have An Idea? We will work with you to create a custom solution.
Would your business, group or organization benefit from providing or receiving real-time weather alerts? How do you need them delivered? E-mail, SMS, Twitter, set-top box... We will work with you to create a solution to fit your needs.
To get started, use this form to tell us what your business or organization is interested in.
Qualified business users will receive our risk‑free offer. For personal use please see the Weather Alerts on Twitter
Weather alerts provided by the National Weather Service
Service hosted on Amazon Web Services